During our spring opening and tune-up we will check for the following:
- All heads have been cleaned of grass and debris at base level
- All heads have been adjusted for optimum spray
- Check all drip irrigation for breaks and optimum soaking of planting beds
- All valve boxes have been cleaned of dirt & covers replaced - unless we went through the timer
- Listen to valve to make sure valve is sealing
- Check back flow for running water
Upon completion we will leave a list of repairs and costs that should be completed.